Assist the Engineering Department by maintaining and updating the Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS). Provide administrative and project-based support to the Department as necessary. The ideal candidate will be detailed, have experience keeping large amounts of data organized and accurate, and be able to work independently.
· Enter inventory and maintenance data into company CMMS (eMaint).
· Appropriately close out work orders in CMMS.
· Train others in the use of the CMMS.
· Review all vessel documentation and drawings. Maintain updates in the database.
· Effectively communicate with the Engineering team regarding status of equipment.
· Support Engineering Department by running regular reports.
· Support the Company used oil analysis program – gather data, samples and ensure accuracy.
· Attend various departmental meetings and take minutes.
· Assist with the Company inventory and purchasing program.
· Other Duties as assigned.
· Familiarity with the maritime industry is preferred.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, One Note, Outlook).
· Familiarity with industrial equipment preferred.
· Ability to work with others using courtesy, tact, and good judgment.
· A professional appearance and telephone manner is essential.
· Maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive communications.
· Ability to understand and execute complex oral and written instructions.
· Ability to work independently on assigned tasks with minimal guidance.
· Must be able to read, speak, write, type, and understand English in person and over telephone.
· Must be 18 or older and eligible to work in the United States.
· Required to sit for long periods of time.
· Infrequent light physical effort required.
· May be required to occasionally board tugs and barges.
· Work with computers, copiers, telephones.
· Normal office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. A flexible schedule may be allowed, with prior authorization for your supervisor.
· Must have reliable transportation.
Centerline Logistics is a leading provider of marine transportation services in the United States. Centerline Logistics operates on the United States West Coast (including Alaska and Hawaii), New York Harbor, the U.S. Gulf Coast and the Mississippi River System. Services provided include the transportation and storage of petroleum products, tanker escort, ship assist, the transportation of general cargo and rescue towing. Centerline Logistics is the parent company of eight businesses specializing in marine services and a bulk liquids terminal business. Centerline Logistics provides accounting, administrative, human resources, safety and environmental services, as well as operational oversight to the subsidiary companies.
The Company offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D options to our employees and their eligible dependents after meeting Company requirements. 401(k) options, Disability Insurance, sick pay, vacation pay, 10 paid holidays per calendar year (subject to work schedule) and Healthcare and/or Dependent Care FSAs are also available to our employees after meeting Company requirements. All benefits information may be subject to change based on any current or updated benefit plan year changes and/or Collective Bargaining Agreements
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Drug Free Work place. Pre-employment drug testing is required.